The COELAN Boat Coating Primer is a primer for hard and softwood that can be applied in a system structure with a subsequently applied transparent COELAN Boat Coating. The one-component product is ready to use and polyurethane resin-based. It is available in a yellowish translucent hue for teak and light-coloured woods and in a reddish translucent hue for mahogany an reddish woods.
The next coat can be applied after 2 to 3 hours. It offers very good absorbency and bonding capacity and contains neither fungicides nor biocides.
Product benefits of COELAN Boat Primer
Can receive the next coat after only 2 to 3 hours.
Ready to use
Lesser effort saves time.
Can be processed directly without mixing.
Primer for hard and softwoods in combination with subsequent application of transparent COELAN Boat Coating. Various colour tones (pigmentation) are available for various types of wood.
Colour / Degree of gloss:
- yellowish, translucent (for teak & light-coloured woods)
- reddish, translucent (for mahogany & reddish woods)
1 l can, 250 ml tin
- ready to use
- fast drying
- light-fast pigmentation (in combination with the appropriate Coelan Coating)
- coloured glazing
- drip inhibited
- very good absorbency and bonding capacity
- contains neither fungicides nor biocides
- Based on: polyurethane resin
All quantities and times are approximate and without guarantee. For color specifications, absolute RAL match can not be guaranteed.